Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Limited Haze Asian-Exclusive Releases & 3Sixteen x Quoddy Boat Shoe














We are launching a capsule product release with HAZE (legendary graffiti artist Eric Haze from New York), with some hard to find archival pieces and asia-exclusives that have never been sold outside of Asia.


Also, a collaboration that I have been waiting for since February (because I ordered myself a pair of these bad boys as well) 3Sixteen X Quoddy boat shoes.  3Sixteen has been impressing me more and more with each and every move they have taken with their brand.  These retail for $330.00;  they might break the bank account a little bit but I assure you it is worth it!


Last but not least, these convertible-sleeved button ups from Reason NYC are some of my favorite of the summer.  These are limited from 52-62 made in the country per colorway.  We were lucky enough to snag about 7 or 8 of each color, get them while they last!



No comments: